AR[t] Issue 2: Call for Contributions
AR[t] is an inspiring magazine series for the emerging AR community inside and outside the Netherlands. In AR[t], we share our interest in Augmented Reality (AR), discuss its applications in the arts and provide insight into the underlying technology. It is our belief that AR and its associated technologies are important to the field of new media: media artists experiment with the intersection of the physical and the virtual and probe the limits of our sensory perception in order to create new experiences. We accept proposals for contributions of artistic, educational or academic value. Commercial applicability or relevance is *not* pivotal. If you would like to contribute, please contact us with a proposal first. We encourage contributions from writers, scholars, students, researchers, teachers and hobbyists. However, we reserve the right to decline articles, if no prior agreements have been made.
If you would like to contribute, please send us your proposal including:
- Summary of topic (approximately 100-250 words);
- Intended length (approximate number of words);
- Intended main audience (e.g. art students or people with a technical background);
- Planned format (e.g. column, interview, ...);
- Information about whether you can provide image material to go with the article yourself.
1. Open for submissions and proposals: 10-05-2012
2. Deadline for proposals: 18-06-2012
3. Feedback for proposals: within one week from arrival
4. Deadline for submission: 02-07-2012 (English) and 25-06-2012 (Dutch)
For more information, please contact Hanna Schraffenberger: email@example.com.